Hitwise Shows MySpace Outpacing YouTube
I had heard that Myspace's new video service was doing well, but some new data from measurement service Hitwise shows that it's outpacing YouTube by some measurements. I haven't checked with other measurement services yet, but plan to. Hitwise, is talking about market share of visits. And the service is perplexed, though, because it's showing such a huge spike in traffic, though it's not impacting YouTube.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts