Can Imperial's Sugar High Last?
For the last few months, investors in Imperial Sugar (IPSU) have been on a trip to candyland. A rare public outfit in a closely held industry, the Sugar Land (Tex.)-based refiner hit a 52-week high of $35.85 on Apr. 5 before investors soured a bit on the shares, which declined to around $33.69 in midday trading Apr. 6. Even at that level, the share price has more than tripled from its 52-week low reached last May.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's