Burger King's Appetite for CEOsMichael Arndt
Would-be investors in Burger King had plenty of reasons to be wary of wagering on the company's upcoming initial public offering. Among them: slowing sales growth, patty-thin margins, and a franchise network that has been so reduced that the fast-food chain has slipped to No. 3 in the burger business, behind Wendy's (WEN) and, of course, McDonald's (MCD).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet