Sopranos Ratings Slide Exposes Flaws in Ratings SystemBy
Four weeks into the new Sopranos season, much hand wringing is going on in the media about the apparent ratings slide of the landmark series. Season to-date, The Sopranos is averaging 9.09 million viewers with a 4.2 rating/10 share among adults 18-49, according to Nielsen Media Research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy