Merck Ordered to Pay $4.5 Million in Vioxx Case
Merck (MRK) the jury reportedly finds that Merck failed to warn Vioxx users of the drug's heart risks; the company was ordered to pay the plaintiff at least $4.5 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn