Home Is Where the Tax Is
My wife and I own a home-based computer consulting service structured as an S-Corp. Although the business is registered in Florida, we got a contract job in Texas and vacated our apartment, moving to Houston in January. Can I take per diem on my paychecks while we are working here? If so, do I need to show proof of residence in Florida?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself