Dinner, TV and Weight--it's all connectedCathy Arnst
There’s a tiny bit of good news and a lot of bad news out this week on the health of our children. On the plus side, the New York Times reports that Congress is considering a bill that would ban French fries, soda and other junk food from school lunch programs nationwide.The primary cause of type 2 diabetes is overweight, and it’s not hard to figure out why the disease is skyrocketing in kids. For more bad news, check out published in the Journal of the American Medical Assocation this week:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks