Audi: Looking For Traction In The U.S.
The buzz around Audi's new TT was growing even before the sports car was set to have its glitzy unveiling beneath Berlin's Brandenburg Gate on Apr. 6. Across the Atlantic, Tracie Dean, general manager of Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta, says customers have been showing up for weeks to put cash down for both the TT, priced around $35,000, and the $50,000 Q7 SUV. "People are just dying to get them," she says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy