Why Xbox 360 Isn't Playing Well in Japan
To get an idea of what's ailing the Xbox 360 in Japan, look around the Internet and check out the video game blogs. There, you'll find a litany of complaints directed against Microsoft's (MSFT) next-generation game console. The Xbox-bashing ranges from the machine's perceived uninspiring design to the overall scarcity of enticing must-have game titles to date. It's hardly the sort of word-of-mouth buzz the software titan would have hoped for some four months after releasing its new, souped-up game machine amid great fanfare in Japan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap