The Benefits of AdoptionAmy Dunkin
One of the undeniable consequences of delaying marriage and family to build a career is that it can make it much tougher to have childen later on. Though not everyone's experience, it certainly was mine. I put 14 years into my journalism career before I got married at age 35. When I started trying to get pregnant two years later, even modern medicine couldn't work a miracle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’