Special Delivery: Japan Post to Be PrivatizedCarol Wood
A treasure trove of personal savings is about to be opened in Japan. Beginning in October, 2007, more than 200 trillion yen ($1.7 trillion) will be removed from the postal system's government-sponsored and government-guaranteed savings programs and placed in quasi-private accounts. The impending flood has many asset managers thirsting after prospective new business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock