Second-Quarter StalwartsSam Stovall
To paraphrase Frank Sinatra: It was a very good quarter. Through Mar. 31, international equity markets advanced from 4% to 20% in dollar terms. The S&P 500 gained more in the year's first three months than it did in all of 2005, and posted its best first-quarter performance since 1999.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap