Reality Check for Podcasting
Charlene Li outlines some research Forrester did on the market for podcasting that's a reality check. Though around a quarter of the 5,000 people recently surveyed by Forrester expressed interest in podcasts, only 1% actually listen to them regularly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap