Europe Opens the Tap for Clean Energy
Clean Air Power, a company that has developed technology to run engines on a combination of diesel fuel and natural gas, started up in 1991 in smog-obsessed Southern California. But nowadays its headquarters resides in Oxford, England. And when the company made its stock market debut on Feb. 28, the listing turned up on the Alternative Investment Market, a London Stock Exchange subsidiary that caters to early-stage small caps.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations