Turn Off, Tune Out, Step UpJames Mehring
When it comes to TV, I am already laying down the law. I do not want my daughter to be watching television. Right now, it is more like looking at the flashing images and listening to the sounds. I don’t care. Indeed, that is sort of the point. At just four months she has no idea what is happening on the screen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day