Spies miss BW story about themBy
You know the National Security Agency, the techno-sleuths who comb the vast world of information for inklings of plots, coups and bombings. I talked to them for the math cover story. And I wrote a sidebar for BusinessWeek Online about the recruiting challenges they face as they vie with the likes of Google and Yahoo for top math talent. You'd think that with all their state-of-the-art data-sniffing services, they'd pick up the story as soon as it hit the network--if not before. But I learned yesterday that they missed it. I e-mailed them the link.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus to Buy Majority Stake in Bombardier C Series Jet Program