Motorola: Bye-Bye, Auto Electronics
Motorola CEO Edward Zander loves gadgets -- the kind of products that he can see and touch (see BW Online, 02/27/06, "Why Zander Jumped to Motorola"). That's clear if you've ever seen him handle one of the company's prototype cell phones. So it makes sense that Motorola is selling a unit that's not focused on handsets -- its automotive electronics business -- to Continental, a German tire company and leading global automotive supplier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy