CSC Explores Sale and Plans to Cut 5,000 Employees
Computer Sciences (CSC) Due to recent expressions of interest, the company is planning to explore alternatives to enhance shareholder value, including the potential sale of the company. It set a restructuring and plans to cut 5,000 employees. The company sees a $345 million fiscal year 2007 charge and $30 million in fiscal year 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone