Casual Male Goes XLBy
It’s not too often that I can say that something I said to a CEO seems to have led to an actual change in brand strategy. And I don’t think Casual Male CEO David Levin was blowing smoke when he said a comment I made to him in 2004 spurred a decision he was on the fence about: changing the name of the stores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States