Living in a bubble, TiVoing the Final FourBy
No TV or papers for me this morning. No MyYahoo or blog-surfing. We had guests over for dinner during the Final Four, and I haven't seen the (basketball) games yet. All the action is sitting there on the TiVo box, just waiting for me. But one of the guests is sleeping in the TV room.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’