I did a story in this week's magazine about YouTube, the video sharing phenomenon that shows 30 million videos each day. It's a profile of the two founders, Steve Chen and Chad Hurley, who met at PayPal and started the service out of their own frustration of not finding an easy way to share videos.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy