You Would Think Ad Age Would Know BetterBy
Okay...I'm on Adage.com. It's a very good magazine covering the marketing and media scene. An ad for the Science Channel alongside the right side of the web page triggers a pop-up every-time my cursor skates across it. I hit the close box, and my cursor naturally flows below and to the right. The pop-up comes back. I close it. It comes back. I close it. It comes back. What the %$#@!*&!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Declines on Tech Woes as Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting