Sega -- Played Out
Sonic the Hedgehog may be 15 years old this year, but he's still got a long way to go before he replicates the kind of global appeal that's enjoyed by a certain mouse. That said, Sonic's owner, Sega, has strapped itself in for the long haul and appears undeterred by the prospect of the white-knuckled ride ahead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’