Wrigley Chews Over Some Surprising NewsPallavi Gogoi
Chewing gum. There it sits at the checkout counter, a rainbow of alluring colors drawing the attention of waiting shoppers. Well, here's something to chew on the next time you consider the cornucopia at your local grocery store: Gum can help you lose weight, improve your memory, reduce stress, and whiten your teeth. Yes, all for as little as 25 cents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts