Videos: A Weekly Siren Call to 24% of Web Surfers
The Online Publishers Association has a new study out, showing that about one in four people online watch a video each week. And about 65% of those people were guys. For anyone who has taken a look at the video sites Break.com or , this will come as no surprise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards