Stocks End Mixed on Inflation Worries
Stocks finished a choppy session mixed Thursday, as market players considered economic data and an array of deal news. An upward revision to a key inflation gauge, a jump in Treasury yields and a rally in commodity futures raised concerns about inflation and higher interest rates, says Standard & Poor's MarketScope.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts