Jeffrey Gundlach: TCW Galileo Total Return Bond Fund
Mortgage-backed securities are the most complex and misunderstood of the fixed-income instruments, says Jeffrey Gundlach, one of the two co-managers of the $477 million TCW Galileo Total Return Bond Fund (TGLMX). But where others shy away, Gundlach sees the market's rampant inefficiency leading to tremendous investing opportunities. His fund, a Standard & Poor's/BusinessWeek best fund manager selection for the fourth consecutive year, earned an average total return of 6.4% a year over the 2001-05 period, better than most peers and with less risk, according to S&P.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States