Janus Mid Cap Value Fund
Janus Mid Cap Value Fund (JMCVX) has always been an outlier in the Janus empire. Its managers, with offices in San Francisco and Chicago, operate independently of Denver-based Janus (JANSX). While Janus is synonymous with earnings-driven growth stocks, the team that runs the $5.8 billion mid-cap fund zeroes in on value-priced equities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis