Hot Properties Are Everywhere
We aren't the only people who think "Hot Property" is a great name for chatter about real estate.
*Since 1985 the Los Angeles Times has had a real estate column called Hot Property.
*In Chicago you can find Hot Property Online, billed as "a new innovation in the real estate industry led by Chaz Walters."
*Not far away in Rockford, Ill., John Dowd & Diane Leggero-Dowd have a real estate website called Hot Property.
*There's a site called Hot Property run by Realty Baron, which promises to get Realtors to bid to sell your home.
*There's also the inscrutable hotpropertiesonline.com, which has pictures of slightly run-down houses in an unidentified urban neighborhood.
*For Anglophiles, check out a British realty site called Hot Property.
Los Angelenos who aren't reading the LA Times might like to visit hotproperties.com, run a Beverly Hills broker named Jeff Kohl.
*And to top it off, both ABC and NBC used the name for pilot shows about real estate last year set in Manhattan ABC's "Hot Properties") and Houston (NBC's "Hot Property").
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks