Google To Issue $2 Billion of Stock
Google (GOOG) intends to issue 5.3 million CL. A shares. It says this offering will partially meet the expected needs of index funds to purchase Google Cl. A common stock when it is added to the S&P 500 Index at the close of trading March 31.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy