First American Real Estate Securities Fund
John Wenker and Jay Rosenberg are real estate junkies. Heading to the airport after a conference in Palm Beach in March, they took a detour to a two-acre vacant lot owned by Kite Realty Group (KRG), a holding in the $740 million First American Real Estate Securities Fund (FREAX), which they jointly manage. The land won't be developed for more than a year. Most real estate fund managers wouldn't have bothered to peer at a weed-filled site.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018