Cars That Tell a Story, by Design
Slide Show >>
People tend to look back on their lives as if composed of periods: my college years, my 20s in San Francisco, my first marriage. Chip Foose is no different, though he defines those periods by cars. "All of the cars that I have worked on represent a block of time in my life," says the 41-year-old custom car designer, hot rod fabricator, and creative force behind Foose Design. "There is a story or memory behind each of them."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing