A Talk with Legg Mason's Bill Miller
For the first time since 1995, Bill Miller has been boosting his holdings in technology stocks for Legg Mason Value Trust (LMVTX). The fund manager with the near-incredible record of beating the market during each of the last 15 years says he recently bought Dell (DELL) and Hewlett-Packard (HPQ). The reason: He thinks they're cheap.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts