Time Inc. puts blogs at center of strategyBy
This WSJ story lays out Time Inc's Internet strategy. To this BW staffer, it looks pretty familiar. BW too is tearing down walls between online and print staffs, prodding print reporters to write more for online, and producing more blogs and multimedia. One difference: Time has hired Ana Marie Cox, aka Wonkette, and Andrew Sullivan as writers. (Sullivan of course was an established magazine writer and editor before he turned to blogging.) The question: Should BW hire bloggers to write for the magazine and the Website? Or should we simply continue by building our blog presence organically?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge
- Snowstorm Looms as Spring Begins in Washington, Mid-Atlantic
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook on Defensive as Cambridge Case Exposes Data Flaw