The Appeal of Second Life
One of the most fascinating things about Second Life, the online game, is the alternative economy that's growing up within that game itself. This innovative development is part of why the service garnered $11 million in funding, as BW's Rob Hof writes in a story today, after talking with some of the people who chose to invest, including Pierre Omidyar and Jonathan Seelig, the managing director at Globespan, says of Second Life.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis