Who Comes First, What Comes Second?James Mehring
Last week, I had some important decisions to make. On the surface, they appeared to be your run of the mill decisions. But looking back, I realize that they were tangible indications on how my priorities have adjusted and how difficult the next year may be.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap