Web 2.0 Awards: It had to HappenHeather Green
Consulting company SEOmoz pulled together a sizeable list of winners for its first annual Web 2.0 Awards. After starting with more than 700 sites, they drilled down into 300. It's exactly the crib sheet that venture capitalists and freaked-out traditional media companies are looking for to try to figure out what to buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis