In the Zone, Trade Loss for Euro Nations
The seasonally adjusted trade balance for the eurozone -- the 12 countries that share the euro as their common currency -- posted its second consecutive deficit in January. Details for full year 2005 trade data, released in late March, confirm that high energy prices are not entirely to blame for the deterioration in the trade surplus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States