Warhammer: Mark of ChaosWillis Lambert
3/17/2006 12:04:12 PM -- Namco has it's own tasty piece of the Warhammer pie, and have elected to take the total war approach when bringing it to the PC. Still with the blood of a savage RTS running through its veins, Warhammer: Mark of Chaos is less of a bite-sized formula than the THQ-published bretheren, Dawn of War. Designed with a focus on the table-top experience that has been addicting nerds and robbing them of their priorities for hygeine for over two decades, Mark of Chaos puts the focus on massive armies and a strict adherence to military tactics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap