Gamers, Put Down Your Weapons
Two months ago, gameLab CEO Eric Zimmerman gave the three designers an assignment: to come up with a game based loosely on the Nobel Peace Prize. Each participant had 10 minutes to present the game idea, which was inspired by the greater emphasis of serious games at the GDC, and meant to be an homage / spoof of the genre.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis