A Pick-Me-Up for German Pharma
It promised to be a lengthy takeover tussle between two of Germany's leading drugmakers. But two weeks after launching its $17.4 billion hostile bid for Schering (SHR), drug and chemical giant Merck (MRK) threw in the towel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing