Translating Apps for Intel Macs
A recent column (see BW Online, 3/27/06, "Two Juicy New Apples") on the new Intel (INTC)-chip based Apple (AAPL) MacBook Pro laptop and Mac mini desktop prompted several questions. To start off with, reader Tom Thomas asks a question that's a concern to many potential buyers: I am a Mac user and am thinking about purchasing a MacBook Pro. I wonder if you tested it for all standard Mac software such as Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iTunes, Safari, Microsoft Office, Adobe, and chat programs like Skype, MSN, Yahoo! (YHOO), etc. Also does the camera work with any chat program or is it designed just for iChat?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing