Blogging When You're Writing
Sigh. I don't know about you, but the point where I have the hardest time blogging is when I am in the middle of writing something that has nothing to do with the topic I usually write about on this blog. Like right now, I am writing a story about alternative energy. When I was doing the reporting I was fine. Not distracted at all. But when it comes to unwrapping my mind from the story structure I'm putting together so that I can blog, I find it really really tough...Would love to hear your thoughts on this.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States