The Surprising Siemens Shakeup
Even Siemens (SI) insiders were caught off guard by the news. The Munich-based engineering and electronics giant announced on Mar. 22 that Chief Financial Officer Heinz-Joachim Neubürger is giving up his post more than a year before his contract expires. The departure of Neubürger, 53, well before he reaches retirement age is part of a major management shakeup by Siemens Chief Executive Klaus Kleinfeld as he tries to reach a self-imposed goal of getting the $92 billion conglomerate running on all cylinders by Apr. 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks