Scuttling Some Job-Hunt Myths
When I had my first baby, my husband's grandmother told me to put a penny on the baby's belly button and tie something around the baby's tummy to keep the penny in place -- that way the baby wouldn't have a prominent belly button. She also told me to keep the cat away from the baby because cats, she said, "steal the baby's breath."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day