Protecting Your Business Name
It starts with making sure the name isn’t already being used by a business that will be in direct conflict with your use. It’s important to remember that unless a business identity is protected nationally, it’s very likely you will find numerous other businesses using the same name in other markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks