Isaac Mizrahi: One-Man Brand
Isaac Mizrahi's office reflects the high-low nature of his brand, which includes a mass-market line of clothing and accessories for Target (TGT) as well as an ultra-luxe fashion label for Bergdorf Goodman. The fashion designer works in a residential building in Manhattan's Greenwich Village, the once-bohemian, now-chic neighborhood. Neighbors walk in and out of the lobby wearing sweatpants, carrying groceries. And Harry, the designer's friendly dog, greets guests to Mizrahi's open-door office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing