Final Approval for Lincoln Center Redo
Diller Scofidio + Renfro and FX Fowle's plans to transform much of New York's Lincoln Center were formally approved at a board meeting of the Lincoln Center Development Project (LCDP) on March 13. Preliminary construction is set to begin this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing