Damn. I Hate Annoying, Irritating Ads.
There are billboards for the Honda Element in 16 major markets around the country. They ask questions such as, "What does a Honda Element and a platypus have in common?" or "What do a Honda Element and a crab have in common?" Drivers are then asked to tune to a specific radio frequency to hear a commercial and discover the answer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself