Big NAND DemandMoon Ihlwan
The popularity of music and video on the go is leading to explosive growth in demand for flash memory, especially the stuff the geeks call NAND. That's the kind that is best for storing large numbers of songs, video clips, or photos. (The other kind, NOR, can be read much more quickly, so it's better for tasks such as loading operating systems, but it costs a lot more than NAND).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap